Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2017
Unique Platform for Overseas Indians
- Opportunity to meet Chief Ministers, Policy Makers,Entrepreneurs, Stakeholders, Corporate Sector
- Explore Business/Investment opportunities
- Delegates can pre book B2B & B2G meetings
- Tap opportunities and platforms for 'Giving back to India'
Highlights of PBD Convention
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi's address at the inaugural session
- President of India Shri Pranab Mukherjee confers Pravasi Bharatiya Samman Awards (PBSA) 2017
- Minister of External Affairs Smt Sushma Swaraj's address at Youth PBD
- Chief Ministers' participation
- Flagship programmes of Govt of India
- Opportunities in States for NRIs & PIOs
- Schemes & programmes for NRIs & PIOs
- Corporate India, Public Sector Undertakings
- Indian Craft & culture Bazaar
Industrial Visits (by Karnataka Udyog Mitra) on 7 & 10 January
- International Tech Park Ltd. & Export Promotion Industrial Park, Whitefield
- NASSCOM Start-up Warehouse, IAMAI Mobile 10x Accelerator, Centre for Excellence for IOT, Domlur
- Bio- Innovation Centre & Infosys, Electronics City
- Aerospace & Precision component manufacturing industries in Hitech, Defence & Aerospace Park
Saturday, January 07, 2017 - Monday, January 09, 2017
Registrations Open till 7 December, 2016.
Special registration fees for Groups and Young Overseas Indians.