We are committed to providing clear information on our finances. Please review our financial reports and tax documents below.
Annual Report - 2018 Ekal Audit Report - 2018 Form 990 - 2018 Form 8879-EO - 2018
- Schools - ~78,000 Ekal schools teaching 2 Million Children
- Over 2,500 students have received digital literacy training through our mobile computer lab, (Ekal on Wheels) and the digital literacy training centers.
- E-Shiksha, teaching with the use of tablets in Ekal schools is being implemented at scale.
- Tailoring Training Centers - 2,000+ Women trained. Average income of graduates: Rs 2000 - Rs 5000 per month
- Medical camps, health and hygiene training in over 4000 villages
- Successful Telemedicine pilot in Odisha